This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: 7.8.1 schedule?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:01:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: 7.8.1 schedule?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAP9bCMQg+yje=hn6svDuTCimHW_ES=d6VBep=fo5ybJuFgf15A at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Have you thought of a schedule for 7.8.1 yet?
> There's a nasty bug in 7.8 (17247 - mea culpa) that I'd like to get
> fixed sooner than later.
Normally, we try to aim for the .1 release about 3 months after
the ".0" release. But in this case, if it's really nasty, we can
produce a new one as soon as the fix is ported to the branch.
It's only about an hour of work, baby-sitting a bunch of scripts
> I've got a patch that I'm testing now.
Let me know when you have it, and I will try to produce the release.
I am away at the moment, so it's a little complicated for me to follow
the gdb-patches mailing list.