This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Corruption in C++ constructor
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: navin p <navinp1281 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 18:20:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: Corruption in C++ constructor
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKVd3pWpoa+_Af76DBNYg5zauCKjnyMTjGdM=Htr7KrmEDcueg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 14 August 2014 17:18, navin p wrote:
> Is this a corruption , how do i debug this ?
You can try rebuilding your code with -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG compiler
option, which turns on debugging checks in the C++ standard library.
That might reveal a bug in your code.
You could also try using the sanitizer features in recent versions of GCC.