This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ChangeLogs in commit messages
- From: Siva Chandra <sivachandra at google dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 06:36:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: ChangeLogs in commit messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140814083231 dot GA6283 at blade dot nx>
On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM, Gary Benson <email@example.com> wrote:
> 3. With paths but no date-and-author headers:
> * amd64-windows-tdep.c (amd64_windows_frame_decode_insns):
> Add debug trace.
I vote for this. However, IMHO, the suffix of "ChangeLog" in the
directory name is also redundant.