This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: David Taylor <dtaylor at emc dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 17:27:18 -0400
- Subject: qTStatus response
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In the description of qTStatus, the GDB manual says in part
The reply has the form:
In the listing of possible 'values' for 'running', tfull is omitted, but
it is one of the values that GDB scans for and recognizes.
For 'field', starttime, stoptime, username, and notes are omitted.
For username and notes, the format is
where the hex-encoded-text is the content that was previously sent to
the remote target by a GDB.