This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: git clone through http
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: pinskia at gmail dot com, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at elastic dot org>, Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail dot com>, "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>, "overseers at sourceware dot org" <overseers at sourceware dot org>, Marc Khouzam <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 08:44:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: git clone through http
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53876894 dot 5020103 at ericsson dot com> <87ha48dp55 dot fsf at naesten dot mooo dot com> <538897D1 dot 1070602 at ericsson dot com> <20140530145045 dot GD13644 at elastic dot org> <20140530145958 dot GH4265 at adacore dot com> <E59706EF8DB1D147B15BECA3322E4BDC1C6554FB at eusaamb103 dot ericsson dot se> <17250C21-1ACC-40E0-BD31-A64C9CC9720F at gmail dot com> <5388A475 dot 3040401 at ericsson dot com>
> I am not sure I understand. Making a local mirror is basically cloning
> the repository, which we can't do with the current limitations.
I am guessing you would be creating a local mirror using tools
outside of your framework, and then use that local mirror from
Regardless, it sounds like http-based cloning and update is actually
working, as someone else said, so perhaps it was just a glitch?