This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB w/ Mac OS cores: "no core file handler recognizes format"
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Paul Smith <psmith at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:09:28 +0400
- Subject: Re: GDB w/ Mac OS cores: "no core file handler recognizes format"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1391120555 dot 28742 dot 307 dot camel at pdsdesk>
> Unfortunately I can't get it to work at all; I always get this error:
> $ ./x86_64-darwin/bin/gdb -c core.54937 myprog
> GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.2
> Reading symbols from myprog...Reading symbols from
> "core.54937": no core file handler recognizes format
I don't think we support core files on this platform.