This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Doubts with GDB and GDBSERVER
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: John Martin <jmartin at larraioz dot com>
- Cc: jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:19:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: Doubts with GDB and GDBSERVER
- References: <50C5F681.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50C5F90B.email@example.com>
>>>>> "John" == John Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
John> But gdb does not send me response about size of variable. But if I
John> call again VarInfo function, gdb return me .....
John> I have received the size of var last request and receive new
John> infromation of new var less sizeof.
John> Could somebody known gdb does not return me all request at the
John> same time???
My first guess would be buffering on your end.
If that isn't it, then it must be some kind of gdb bug.