This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
old GDB snapshots...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:43:45 +0400
- Subject: old GDB snapshots...
Jan was asking about the snaphots we provide on sourceware's
FTP server. And indeed, we have many!
We produce weekly snaphots, and daily patches, I believe.
As far as I can tell, the scripts are supposed to delete old
snapshots, only keeping a certain number of every kind (numbers
depend on the type of file - for instance we keep more daily
diffs than we keep weekly tarballs).
I believe that the scripts do not delete old snapshots after
we increment the version number, so old snapshots have been
- HEAD snapshots: 1.2GB with ~230 files;
- branch snapshots: 3.6GB with ~630 files.
(we have snapshots dating back to 6.3)
I am going to do some cleanup, but how far back do we want