This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.5.1 released!
- From: ams at gnu dot org (Alfred M. Szmidt)
- To: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 09:31:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.5.1 released!
- References: <announce.20121129131213.GA21542@adacore.com> <003b01cdcf59$0ec5dea0$2c519be0$@firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: ams at gnu dot org
maybe I still don't understand how tarball signature is supposed to
work... I never did that before ...
But I tried to verify the signature of the latest 7.5.1 release,
but couldn't find the public key DSA keyFF325CF3 I thought that all
GNU software shoulb be signed using
Trying to find your key, I found this message:
Where is the key?
It should be available at ftp.gnu.org as /gnu/gnu-keyring.gpg.