This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.5.1 released!
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:49:38 +0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.5.1 released!
- References: <announce.20121129131213.GA21542@adacore.com> <003b01cdcf59$0ec5dea0$2c519be0$@firstname.lastname@example.org>
> But I tried to verify the signature of the latest 7.5.1 release, but
> couldn't find the public key DSA keyFF325CF3 I thought that all GNU
> software shoulb be signed using
I have never published my public key before, mostly because I wasn't
sure how to do it, and (almost) no one asked for it. I've just published
it on wwwkeys.pgp.net which, as I understand it, is part of a network
for key servers that synchronized each other.
% gpg --search-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net FF325CF3
gpg: searching for "FF325CF3" from hkp server wwwkeys.pgp.net
(1) Joel Brobecker <email@example.com>
1024 bit DSA key FF325CF3, created: 2005-10-27
Let me know if there is anything else I need to do.