This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Merge C++ conversion into trunk (0/6 - Overview)
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Lawrence Crowl <crowl at google dot com>, bonzini at gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com, laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:56:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Merge C++ conversion into trunk (0/6 - Overview)
- References: <20120812200427.GA12561@google.com> <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <502B93BF.email@example.com> <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <502B94C9.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAAiZkiDhQ3VwYUYnV=rwL1tVUzxkV9Uf5J5Zmjth=cJ0tXkc_Q@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAAiZkiB-F9CT9tr6fHTQsVX0gK0G1zC6FDejUUhXOLcVeAofirstname.lastname@example.org> <502E832E.email@example.com>
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Keith Seitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 08/15/2012 11:25 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> "Gaby" == Gabriel Dos Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>> Tom> I asked Keith to resurrect his patch for this.
>>> I hope this will be acceptable all around.
>> OK, that sounds reasonable.
> I have committed a patch which should allow you to do this and closed
> c++/13356. If there are any further problems/issues, please let me know.
> We've re-purposed an old, unused option, "check type". This option does
> absolutely nothing in older versions of gdb, so setting it unconditionally
> is safe for all recent versions of gdb: "set check type off".
Shouldn't it be added to GCC .gdbinit?