This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb testsuite with remote target of qemu in linux-user mode?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Greg McGary <greg dot mcgary at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:54:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: gdb testsuite with remote target of qemu in linux-user mode?
- References: <4F32E7E4.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Greg" == Greg McGary <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Greg> Does anyone use gdb testsuite with remote target of qemu in
Greg> linux-user mode? I see no mention of qemu as a remote simulator
Greg> in dejagnu, or in gdb/testsuite.
Greg> I threw together a qemu.exp to do this, and it seems to work OK
Greg> everywhere except with mi-support.exp, which does not appear to
Greg> have infrastructure to spawn an external simulator.
I haven't heard of anything, but I think it would be a welcome addition
to gdb/testsuite/boards, if you are so inclined.