This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbserver for embedded targets?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Greg McGary <greg dot mcgary at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:52:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: gdbserver for embedded targets?
- References: <4F318D55.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Greg" == Greg McGary <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Greg> Question: is the gdbserver target_ops interface suitable for such a
Greg> target? I'm going to proceed under the assumption that it is, and
Greg> will supplement if I find deficiencies.
I don't know gdbserver very well, so I can't comment on that.
There's also RDA, but I don't know if it is still live or not; but it
seems like it was more explicitly targeted to this sort of thing: