This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb crash when I try to print a std::queue (Windows)
- From: ééä <chenwj at iis dot sinica dot edu dot tw>
- To: asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Xun Xun <xunxun1982 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:40:35 +0800
- Subject: Re: gdb crash when I try to print a std::queue (Windows)
- References: <4EAD4FE7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4EAD56D4.email@example.com>
> So, the conclusion should be:
> This bug is introduced after 20111027, so it is nearly the last week. I hope the developers can find the regression introduced the last week. I'm not familiar with the gdb's source code, but I would like to test for you.
Have you opened a bug report? See http://www.gnu.org/s/gdb/bugs/
Wei-Ren Chen (ééä)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,
Academia Sinica, Taiwan (R.O.C.)