This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb (gdbserver.exe) build problem under msys
- From: Asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, MinGW Users List <mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net>, Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>, Xun Xun <xunxun1982 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:37:49 +0800
- Subject: Re: gdb (gdbserver.exe) build problem under msys
- References: <4EA7FCF2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2011-10-26 22:36, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Try, e.g., checking what does "grep ac_cv_target gdbserver/config.log"
> and "grep ac_cv_host gdbserver/config.log" say.
Thanks for your help.
I just check the config.log, and found that:
ac_cv_target = i386-pc-mingw32
So, it looks like they are correct.