This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb (gdbserver.exe) build problem under msys
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:37:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: gdb (gdbserver.exe) build problem under msys
- References: <4EA7FCF2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20111026155556.GC335@adacore.com>
On Wednesday 26 October 2011 16:55:56, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > --host=mingw32 \
> > --build=mingw32 \
> > --target=mingw32 \
> I've never configure with just `mingw32'. It's always been a triplet
> (such as 'i686-pc-mingw32'). Is that supposed to work?
I think so. config.sub will expand it to canonical form:
$ src/config.sub mingw32
But it's likely that something is going on with that.