Re: Multiple breakpoint issue when debugging loadable kernel module

Hi,

With some suggestions from IRC folks sergiodj and SamB, I ran a git
bisect on the HEAD of git://sourceware.org/git/gdb.git.

It seems like the first bad commit is:
2cdbbe44126601596aad7891de05cb7fc6bb21c8, which seems pretty big
~6000lines.

Quoted below is my first mail to the list, with few details about the
problem.  Also, here's an output from an actual run:
http://pastebin.com/4PhDAHwW...

Tom Tromey: is this a known issue?

Thanks,
--