Re: cannot print allocatable arrays

*Jan Kratochvil* wrote:

>> I'm using gdb 7.0.1-debian and gfortran 4.4.5 on Debian squeeze amd64.
>>
>> I'm not able to print arrays that are declared as allocatable.
>
> This works in archer-jankratochvil-vla branch
> 	http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ArcherBranchManagement
> and Fedora GDBs; even there it has some limitations for complicated data
> structures but in general it works.
>
> Not sure when it gets merged, it needs to be mostly rewritten.  There are
> AFAIK also some independent efforts for this feature for GDB.

I have almost zero experience with git.
I read GDB wiki and also a couple of howtos about git.
I'm not sure if I have to clone gdb repository
(git://sourceware.org/git/gdb.git) or archer
(git://sourceware.org/git/archer.git) to merge archer-jankratochvil-vla
branch into mainline.

Can you please give me just a couple of hints and/or a suggestion of a
good reference to get started with git?

Thank!

--
Lurkos