Re: Crash of Archer's gdb on mingw (passing null argument to vasprintf)

> I've found the TYPE_ERROR_NAME macro.

Heh - I didn't know about this one.

> Now another question: how do I send a patch for inclusion in gdb? Can
> I send it to this list? Or gdb-patches?

It is preferable that you submit patches upstream if they apply there.
In that case, please send them to gdb-patches.  If they only apply
to project Archer, then you should send them to the archer list.

You should review the contents of the gdb/CONTRIBUTE file, which gives
the initial pointers on how to submit a patch.  You're not far off
in this case, but you are missing a ChangeLog entry.

You might also want to start a copyright assignment process if you
are planning on contributing again. We can take one, or maybe two
small patches, but beyond that, we almost always require that
the contributor have an assignment on file.

--
Joel