This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB return code and batch mode
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michel METZGER <michel dot metzger at st dot com>
- Cc: "gdb\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:38:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: GDB return code and batch mode
- References: <5B4CE209869C6A4797F5FAA0B348F0A0D9F4650FB0@SAFEX1MAIL1.st.com>
>>>>> "Michel" == Michel METZGER <email@example.com> writes:
Michel> According to the documentation, -batch has the following effect:
Michel> "Exit with status 0 after processing all the command files specified
Michel> with `-x' (and all commands from initialization files, if not
Michel> inhibited with `-n'). Exit with nonzero status if an error occurs in
Michel> executing the gdb commands in the command files."
Looks like a bug.