This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Looking up enum constant symbols from C++ base classes
- From: "Liu, Lei" <lei dot liu2 at windriver dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 10:17:04 +0800
- Subject: Re: Looking up enum constant symbols from C++ base classes
- References: <4CCE89F7.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2010å11æ02æ 03:12, Tom Tromey wrote:
I added some code in cp_lookup_symbol_nonlocal to make gdb look up symbols
from all base classes. It works fine. Is this a right fix?
It might be, but we'd have to see the patch to be sure.
Thanks Tom. I'll send my patch to gdb-patches.