This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.2.1 release?
- From: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:02:18 +0800
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.2.1 release?
- References: <20101028024958.GB2757@adacore.com> <AANLkTinakNqXneHMOHQDwhOOPq3mrLwASjODjU8qOqq3@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:44, Hui Zhu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Suggest these 2 bug fixes for tracepoint:
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:49, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>> It's time to ask ourselves whether we want to make a minor release off
>> of the 7.2 branch. According to the tentative schedule, we were planning
>> on making it around 3 months after the 7.2 release, which would be Dec 2nd.
>> First, I would like to determine which changes we've made that should go
>> in the branch. So far, we have 3 changes, but there are probably more
>> changes that could go in the branch...
>> Please let us know if you are aware of any such change.
>> PS: I chose 3 months because I try to aim for 2 major releases a year,
>> ? ?and having a .1 release after 3 months splits the 6 months period
>> ? ?in 2. It's not a strong reason, just a semi-abitrary guideline,
>> ? ?and we can either make it earlier or later depending on the issues
>> ? ?that we find in the latest release.