This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Some useful? GDB user defined command in Python
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Seong-Kook Shin <cinsky at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:37:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: Some useful? GDB user defined command in Python
- References: <AANLkTimHfe+z+HPCew6VKR=i7M2nOfS1jC+6Mb4KsoPF@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> ">" == Seong-Kook Shin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I just made GDB commands in Python, wrappers of hexdump(1), iconv(1),
>> and xmllint(1).
Thanks for doing this.
Today I made a page on the wiki to collect links to useful things like
I doubt it is complete, but I did populate it with all the projects I
could remember. I would appreciate any updates.