This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: what does "Target multi-thread does not support this command" mean?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Mathew Yeates <mat dot yeates at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:31:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: what does "Target multi-thread does not support this command" mean?
- References: <AANLkTimP1m-+ijGoZ2+sQ=W9hV3j6_DRzh3yN-hV7y27@mail.gmail.com>
Mathew Yeates wrote:
I get this when I try and use a reverse command.
Is the message refer to my build of gdb? Or does it refer to my build
of my program?
Excuse the dumb question
You need to use "target record". See the wiki pages: