This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: help with loading core files
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Mathew Yeates <mat dot yeates at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:07:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: help with loading core files
- References: <AANLkTiklG1Z85bibRsHrTWTrIVtd86OS-Atyxe70sWSl@mail.gmail.com>
Mathew Yeates wrote:
I posted something about this earlier and I now have time to try and
figure this out.
When I run gdb myexe mycore
Program terminated with signal 5, Trace/breakpoint trap.
This is gdb-188.8.131.5200713.
Any ideas for me to try? I'm no gdb guru but maybe I can generate info
usable to someone.
What signal do you believe your corefile should be reporting?
What host and operating system are you running on?