This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Two debug entries for one local variables, is it a bug in GCC or GDB
- From: asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- To: Nenad Vukicevic <nenad at intrepid dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 14:02:07 +0800
- Subject: Re: Two debug entries for one local variables, is it a bug in GCC or GDB
- References: <4C368A68.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C36BA7D.email@example.com>
On 2010-7-9 13:58, Nenad Vukicevic wrote:
I reported something similar back in January:
As I recall, GCC creates duplicates.
Thanks for the reply. I also found your message,
This bug has been fixed,see:
You bug report is related to global variables.
My problem is related to a auto variables. Especially the variable will
then, the unreturned variable "a" and "c" works well.
But the returned variable "b" will have two debug information entries.