gdb testsuite and "gdb_test_no_output"

Hi,

I'm working on a patch to substitute gdb_test_no_output wherever
possible in the existing testsuite.  It's turning out to be
rather large, over 335 instances so far just in gdb.base.

I'm looking for instances of "gdb_test" where the second
argument is an empty string.  Unfortunately there are two
contexts where this appears:
1) no output is expected, and
2) output is expected, but we don't care what it is.

So for the first case I would substitute gdb_test_no_output,
but for the second, it would seem to be appropriate to
substitute ".*".

Thoughts?
Michael