This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: same-name vars from different scopes
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>, "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:28:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: same-name vars from different scopes
- References: <4BA2B416.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> There's no syntax for printing a local variable which is hidden by a
> more inner definition.
In that case, I think you have to switch frames (there might be
a known bug with Ada on that subject).