This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to set default value of yquery and nquery
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:13:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: How to set default value of yquery and nquery
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> ">" == Hui Zhu <email@example.com> writes:
>> A people want set a lot of command with .gdbinit,
>> He want set a breakpoint to a solib before load it.
>> He just got:
>> Function "www2" not defined.
>> Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? (y or [n])
>> [answered N; input not from terminal]
>> We can handle this issue with load solib before set breakpoint. But
>> does GDB have some ways to set default value with input not from
In this particular case you can also use "set breakpoint pending".
I don't think there is a general facility for answering queries from a