This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb segv in arm disassembler
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, dgutson at codesourcery dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:14:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: gdb segv in arm disassembler
- References: <20100126022255.344B284414@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com> <4B618767.email@example.com> <20100128182736.GA15693@caradoc.them.org>
> * If there are no mapping symbols, default to code using the existing
> legacy search. This will mishandle recent files iff they have a code
> section containing only literal pools. Outside of test cases, this
> is unlikely.
IIRC my real-world example for this was interrupt vectors or similar jump