Re: reversible debugging support from linux kernel

paawan oza wrote:
Hi,

If my understanding is correct, currently reversible debugging support is limited and mainly records registers and replay.
but I am not sure if it does following.

-> revoking allocation of memory
-> revoking sent signal
-> revoking I/O
-> and may be many more revocation which is in control of kernel partially at least.

Is there any cases, where we can expect better support from the linux kernel in this regard, to,specifically support reversible debugging fully. ?

Not yet -- we have not had any discussions with kernel folks.