This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Accessing shared memory
- From: "K. Jagielski" <gilvannco at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:04:08 +0100
- Subject: Accessing shared memory
I'm allocating a memory block inside a kernel module and then I share
it with an user space application through mmap(). I have two problems:
1. The memory isn't written into core files
2. The memory isn't accessible during "runtime" debugging (the result
of "attach" command & similar)
How to solve those issues?