This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb command line option -e or -exec usage
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Paragi, Ajeykumar B" <ajeykumar dot paragi at hp dot com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>, "gdb at gnu dot org" <gdb at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:37:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: gdb command line option -e or -exec usage
- References: <RT-Ticketemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E2E3C92B1E0AB4468F79FC237074B248274B0AADE2@GVW1116EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>
On Monday 15 February 2010 03:57:36, Paragi, Ajeykumar B wrote:
> Then why -e command line option is present when -se or gdb <exec-name> does the job.
> Is it to load the symbol file which we like to..?