This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB steping into STL Headers.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: mweglicki8208 <mweglicki at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:56:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB steping into STL Headers.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> ">" == mweglicki8208 <email@example.com> writes:
[ "next" ]
>> Of course I tried next. But in this respect it behaves the same as "step".
>> Maybe there is something wrong with my gdb configuration....
That is surprising, since "next" should step over calls.
Anyway, no, there is no way in gdb to disable stepping into certain
calls. This feature is requested fairly frequently, but so far nobody
has worked on implementing it.
This is also http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8287
FWIW I think this would be a good feature to have.