This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB steping into STL Headers.
- From: mweglicki8208 <mweglicki at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 22:21:56 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: GDB steping into STL Headers.
- References: <email@example.com>
> So for example next will allways step
Of course I tried next. But in this respect it behaves the same as "step".
Maybe there is something wrong with my gdb configuration....
> Is there a way to disable stepping into a STL headers? This is what is
> std::string test = "New string";
> And i have a lot of calls from stl headers like:
> (gdb) step
> Is it possible to void it? So for example next will allways step into next
> line of code that i wish to debug?
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/GDB-steping-into-STL-Headers.-tp27535106p27542787.html
Sent from the Sourceware - gdb list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.