Re: [gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...

> (gdb) b InstSelection::InstSelection
> ../../src/gdb/breakpoint.c:4962: internal-error: set_raw_breakpoint: Assertion `sal.pspace != NULL' failed.

ISTR that I saw something similar with Ada - the problem was in
uncontributed code (mostly support for homonyms throught the
introduction of a canonical location) which therefore did not get
updated during the introduction of the sal.pspace.

Basically, everywhere we created a sal, we first initialized it
(init_sal), and then filled the different fields. We just forgot
to fill in the pspace.  This is from memory since, stupid me,
I did one commit in AdaCore's tree containing both the resync
with the FSF tree, and the associated necessary adjustments. Grrr...

The fact that you reproduced the problem with C++ does not necessarily
indicate that you reproduced the same problem, although I hope you did.

Hope this helps...

--
Joel