This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Installing python for gdb
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:32:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: Installing python for gdb
- References: <4B6336F2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4B67555E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Snyder <email@example.com> writes:
>> In addition to what Daniel said, it may be possible to make gdb work
>> with this version. I don't know, but you could try it.
Michael> Well I don't know if RHEL4 is important any more --
Michael> it builds on RHEL5 but not on RHEL4.
RHEL 4 is still important, but we haven't backported the new gdb to it.
FWIW, I think we're pretty unlikely to do that, but I can't promise