This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:19:28 +0400
- Subject: [gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...
We're getting close to planned branching time, so I was wondering how
we were doing. Looking at the wiki page for the release, I see:
* [Jan] PIE support extension for biarch (64->32) mode.
* [Stan] Tracepoint support (host).
* [Pedro] Tracepoint support (target).
* [Pedro, Vladimir] Add non-stop documentation user/internal/MI
Is any of the above done? If there are some items still not done,
do we think that it'll be done by then? Lastly, are there new issues
that came up since the last update?