Re: [gdb-7.0 release] 2009-09-02 status and proposed plan

Hi Tom,

On Thursday 03 September 2009, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I am unhappy with the facts of the situation: we've had a nice new
> feature, rewritten several times, pending since April.  I know both from
> personal experience, and from talking to contributors, that this sort of
> thing is very demoralizing, and consequently hurts GDB.

Thank you very much for this.  When I first sent this patch, I expected it to
be accepted very fast, since it's a "wanted feature".  However, and I *really*
understand the reasons, it has became an "snow ball" and still waiting for
review now.  Anyway, I won't stop until it gets accepted :-).

Regards,

--
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer