Re: [gdb-7.0 release] 2009-09-02 status and proposed plan

> Is there any chance that x86_64-apple-darwin10 could be added
> to the supported targets? The current gdb cvs builds on that
> target, but can't debug binaries...
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2009-08/msg00270.html

If we manage to follow the schedule that I proposed, I think that
the changes for this to happen are slim. For this to make it to 7.0,
you'll need to either fix it or find someone to fix it, and then
have it approved for inclusion.

Having said that, This is typically the type of fix that can be
checked in a branch - unless the change is really intrusive, that is.
The actual release date is about 3 weeks away, and I propose to also
make a corrective release in December. That gives you a little more
time to get this fixed.

--
Joel