This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb cvs vs x86_64-apple-darwin10
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:57:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: gdb cvs vs x86_64-apple-darwin10
- References: <20090830202035.GA2791@bromo.med.uc.edu>
On Aug 30, 2009, at 10:20 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
Has anyone tried building the current gdb cvs on
Snow Leopard. I was able to build gdb with...
../src/configure --disable-werror --build=x86_64-apple-darwin10 --
however the resulting gdb doesn't run properly. I get an error...
I haven't yet installed snow leopard and I expect some adjustments as
Apple frequently changes/updates/improves the Mach-O format.