This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Build gdb without installing termcap?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:08:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: Build gdb without installing termcap?
- References: <4A958C03.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Is there some configure option that I can use to make it find a local
> build or install of libtermcap?
As far as I know, there is not. The reason why I think there is not,
is because I remember us discussing many many years ago adding the
possibility of specifying the location where the curses library (and
headers) is installed; something a-la --with-libexpat-prefix.