This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Dwarf Error: wrong version in compilation unit header
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: M R Swami Reddy <MR dot Swami dot Reddy at nsc dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:44:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Dwarf Error: wrong version in compilation unit header
- References: <4A926739.email@example.com>
But, now problem is, gdb give an error message as show below, during the
Dwarf Error: wrong version in compilation unit header (is -8448, should
Try looking at the executable with "readelf -w".
Any hint for above problem cause?
Probably cause: The evaluation in the linker of the relocs created for
the symbol difference expression is broken somehow and is changing the
wrong bytes in the .debug_info section.