This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Cell SDK GDB versus GNU GDB
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: george at codeplay dot com (George Russell)
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:25:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Cell SDK GDB versus GNU GDB
George Russell wrote:
> I have one more question. By current GDB mainline, do you mean the gdb
> from CVS, or a released stable version e.g. 6.8 from March, 2008?
GDB from CVS. In fact, Cell multi-architecture debugging support was
only recently added (2009-07-31). Support will be present in the next
stable release (GDB 7.0), which should be out later this year.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE