Re: MI & pretty-printing

>>>>> "Volodya" == Vladimir Prus <vladimir@codesourcery.com> writes:

Volodya> Note that at this point, displayed value of the vector switches
Volodya> to "std::vector of length 2...".  I think we discussed that
Volodya> such value should not be used inside MI.

We discussed it but, IIRC, did not come to any agreement about it.

Volodya> Is it expected that if I have varobj with 1 child, then
Volodya>    -var-list-children var 10 20
Volodya> still prints numchild=1 ?

I don't know.  I suppose we could try to restrict it to children in the
requested range.

Tom