This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: MI & pretty-printing
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:24:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: MI & pretty-printing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Volodya" == Vladimir Prus <email@example.com> writes:
Volodya> Note that at this point, displayed value of the vector switches
Volodya> to "std::vector of length 2...". I think we discussed that
Volodya> such value should not be used inside MI.
We discussed it but, IIRC, did not come to any agreement about it.
Volodya> Is it expected that if I have varobj with 1 child, then
Volodya> -var-list-children var 10 20
Volodya> still prints numchild=1 ?
I don't know. I suppose we could try to restrict it to children in the