This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Submitting GDB bugs
- From: Avi Gozlan <avi at checkpoint dot com>
- To: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Avi Gozlan <avi at checkpoint dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:14:31 +0300
- Subject: Submitting GDB bugs
Some of the fields in http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi are vague. Also, required details are different from the specification appearing in http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/.
I posted a new bug a few days ago but have no way to conclude when or whether it is going to be handled. At the moment bug 10510 is in UNCONFIRMED state. Have I done something wrong?