This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 5/N] post-update cleanups
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 18:58:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/N] post-update cleanups
- References: <20090815112928.GB5396@gmx.de> <20090815113449.GE20172@gmx.de>
The GCC bits are fine by me. It will likely take a few days until we
finish discussing the details of override.m4 and testing the src/
directories, and this will give enough time to the binutils and gdb
folks to look at the patch & scream.