This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Problem with ddd and source file visibility
- From: Baurzhan Ismagulov <ibr at radix50 dot net>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 09:04:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with ddd and source file visibility
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 12:27:01AM -0700, Fizzo wrote:
> If I try to list a function defined in library A using 'list <FunctionName>'
> here is the result:
> No line number information available for address 0x.....
Seems that library A doesn't have the necessary debug information.
> If you need additional feel free to ask.
A minimal test case could help.
With kind regards,