This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: "Praveen S. Solanki" <psolanki at ccs dot neu dot edu>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:57:43 +0800
- Subject: Re: Query
- References: <21269332.189291249462529575.JavaMail.root@zimbra>
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 16:55, Praveen S. Solanki<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello Everybody. I am quite new to gdb and I am looking into the gdb source code these days. I need some direction in reading the source code. I am trying to figure out how does gdb finds new threads and upadates its thread_db. What if a new thread is created and gdb doesn't know about it? I am also interested to know higher level overview of gdb algorithm. I tried to read the gdb internal document but the sections I was interested in were not described ( though the headings were there ).
> Thanks and regards