GDB support for 'Run to Line'

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if GDB has support for the 'Run to Line'
feature
of Eclipse, where the user selects a line and the inferior resumes until
that
line.

GDB's 'until' does not seem to be the right choice since it only stops
if the
location is in the same frame.

GDB's 'advance' is better, but it stops if the current frame exists.

Anything else that I could use to 'run to line' anywhere in the program?

Thanks